Be frugal. Live on less than you make. Save for the future. It’s my message, and I’m sticking to it.
Just in case you’re getting tired of that message, though, let’s take a look at thrift from a slightly different perspective. For anyone who wants to throw cash around, here are some effective ways to waste your money:
Click to Share this article on Twitter!
How to Waste Money on Travel:
• Buy package vacation deals.
• Buy a vacation home.
• Get an RV and only use it one or two weeks a year.
• Buy a timeshare unit.
• Pay for hotel Internet packages.
• Eat at hotel restaurants.
• Use room service.
• Over-pack, and pay checked baggage fees.
• Don’t bother to use a travel credit card that gives you frequent flyer credits.
• Stay at full-service hotels with amenities you don’t use.