I picked these questions up at a wonderful workshop I attended a few years ago and have found them very useful. I use them for myself every year.
Before beginning a new year in full force, it can be supportive to complete and acknowledge the previous year. I hope that spending a few minutes with the following questions will help you complete 2015 and start 2016 on a strong note!
Completing and Remembering 2015
- What was your biggest triumph in 2015?
- What was the smartest decision you made in 2015?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2015 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2015?
- What was the most loving service you performed in 2015?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2015?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2015?
- Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2015?
- What was the biggest risk you took in 2015?
- What was the biggest surprise in 2015?
- What important relationship improved the most in 2015?
- What compliment would you liked to have received in 2015?
- What compliment would you liked to have given in 2015?
- What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2015?
- How will you acknowledge those who most impacted your life last year?
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2016?
- What advice would you like to give yourself in 2016?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2016?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2016?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2016?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2016?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2016?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2016?
- What about your work are you most committed to changing and improving in 2016?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2016?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2016?
- Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving in 2016?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2016?